Our Year 10 courses strengthen the basics students have learnt in Year 9, and also accelerate students in their studies. By staying ahead of school, students are in a better position for not only school exams, but also the transition into Year 11.
Courses offered for Year 10
- 2 hour lesson every week (2.75 hour lesson in Term 4)
- Be ahead of your school by at least half a year!
- Quality teaching material developed in-house
- Weekly quizzes for students to review and revise previous topics
- Homework booklets for students to reinforce their new knowledge and skills
- Online homework help forum, available 7 days a week
- Check your quiz and homework marks online
- 1.5 hour lessons
- Lessons are taught by qualified and experienced teachers
- Covers all areas – comprehension, writing, literature and more!
- Small to medium sized classes
Chemistry & Physics
- Start the Preliminary HSC Course in Term 4!
- Brand NEW materials to cater for the new NSW syllabus
Classtimes and Pricing
Please see below: