At Dr. Du Education, we place strong emphasis on the conduct and behaviour of our students. These are non-negotiable rules and strict compliance to them is a key to the provision of high quality education.
- The student arrives on time and is prepared for every lesson.
- Students are to complete all issued homework independently and submit the homework on time every lesson.
- No plagiarism or cheating is permissible in any examination, including the weekly quiz.
- Students are to follow the teacher’s instructions willingly and promptly.
- Students must communicate without the use of rude or coarse language.
- Students must work quietly and let others learn undisturbed unless in a discussion session.
- Electronic devices (such as mobile phones, still or video cameras, sound recorders, music players etc.) must be switched off during lesson times.
- Students are advised to leave any valuable items at home. No responsibility will be taken by Dr. Du Education for any lost property.
- There shall be no running, playing or noisy behaviour on the premises at all times.
- Students are not to consume food or drinks (except water) inside the classrooms.
- Dress codes and footwear should be appropriate to the learning environment (no thongs, high platform shoes). Immodest clothing is not acceptable.
- Hair should be neatly groomed and extreme hair styles are not acceptable. Excessive make-up and jewellery should not be worn.
In order to ensure compliance to the above rules, students and parents also agree to the following terms:
Dr. Du Education reserves the right to suspend or dismiss any student on the grounds of their failure to observe the Centre Policies. In general, any student who breaches any of the rules three times in one term may face suspension.
- Dr. Du Education reserves the right to communicate directly (through writing or orally) with the student regarding their enrolment at the Centre without prior notice to parents and/or guardians. Matters include, but are not limited to, notices of promotions, demotions and unsettled accounts.
- Although the Centre takes extreme care to ensure smooth running of all lectures, assigned teachers and curriculum including lecture times are subject to review and amendment without prior notification.
- There are no refunds and no replacement lessons for absence or early termination for any reasons. (缴费前请慎重考虑，缴费后无退费服务.)
- Additional fees may be charged for moving classes, makeup lessons, catch-up lessons, or other lessons outside the scheduled lesson times.
- Dr. Du Education reserves the right to take and publish photographs of students at the centre for day-to-day administration and promotional purposes.
- Year 12 students are to announce their HSC results and give consent to publish them (only 90 or above) upon request by the Centre.
- It is noticed that 24-hour continuous camera surveillance is in operation at the Centre’s premises for security purpose.